Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm still here!

Ok, I have been quite the busy bee! I know I've been away for awhile but I've had physical issues and SO MUCH SCHOOLWORK. This is my final semester on campus before my Level II fieldwork and we had a lot of loose ends to tie. I am currently on fieldwork in a hospital and I LOVE IT. I have so much to write but I can't do it now. I'm exhausted. I haven't had a rest from school. I still have 2 online exams to take and some posts to upload. Hopefully, I can write more over the weekend. Plus, on top of all that I took notes from all the weeks I missed writing on this wonderful blog so I have to catchup on all that stuff.

Please forgive my silence. I always think about my blog and content but lately I've been too exhausted to log on and type all the stories I have. I will post this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment