Tuesday, July 6, 2010

So busy...all the time

Well, things have finally slowed down a bit. This summer session has been worse than the last 2 semesters. I've been so busy the last 8 weeks it feels like I have no time to breathe. Going to school full time, going to the gym, working and trying to have a social life take their toll and at some point you realize you can't do everything.

I think about writing on this blog all the time but at night when I come home I'm exhausted. I basically wash my face, brush my teeth, prepare my lunch for the next day and go to bed. I feel terribly that I'm unable to write in this blog a few days a week because so many interesting things happen and I have so much to say.

So, I've come to terms with the fact that I can't do everything and I need to be content with the things I AM doing. So many people have started OT blogs and never continue them! I'm determined to see this blog through until I graduate. And hopefully, as my OT idol has done I can continue writing in it as a practitioner.

Ok, enough sadness. I'm content with the contributions I can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment