Thursday, July 22, 2010

My blog in the top 5-6!

I performed a search for blogs on OT using phrases like:

Master of Occupational Therapy Student blog
OT student blog
Occupational Therapy student blog
etc.

My blog came up in the top 5-6 every time!!! I'm so HAPPY about this! It inspires me to keep blogging.

It also reminds me of the time Karen (remember, my OT blogger idol) was trying to get her blog to be in the top 3 or something like that. She had read somewhere that repeatedly using your key word(s)-- in this case occupational, therapy and student--would get your blog more hits and increase its rating on Google. So she just typed those key words over and over and over again in a blog post, performed another search and it worked!

Of course the way she tells it is funnier. I always crack up at that story.

No comments:

Post a Comment