Tuesday, May 18, 2010

SORRY!!! AGAIN!!!

Ok, I suck! I know! I'm SOOOO SORRY! I don't know how my blogger idol Karen did it! How was she able to contribute to her blog so faithfully????

This semester is my most challenging semester yet. I have a full load, I'm applying for scholarships for next year, and I am a graduate assistant (yeah!!!) which is an AWESOME opportunity on SO many levels. I have to work about 15 hours or more a week. As a result I stay at the school until the evening hours, which wouldn't be so bad except that I live one hour away. So I get home pretty late. Which also wouldn't be so bad except that I get up at 5am every morning to work out. I could stop getting up so early to work out but that's NOT gonna happen.

Working out is true occupation for me. It's meaningful and enjoyable and I LOVE IT. When I'm working out that's MY time. I feel relaxed, strong and healthy. I feel youthful and energetic. I feel like I can do anything. It's awesome.

But I digress. Anyway, by the time I get home I have 1.5 hours to wash my face, brush teeth, check my mail and email, fix my breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks for the next day (hey, when you work out you have to eat a lot!) and lay out my clothes. By the time I finish all of that I'm POOPED!

But I'm committed to writing in this blog on a regular basis. So, having said all that rambling if you've emailed me and I haven't responded please forgive me. I am sooo sorry. I will have to catch up with everything over the next few weekends. Also, starting in June, my schedule will slow down a bit.

So, SORRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment