Thursday, October 22, 2009

The confidence of a 3-year old!

Outside of 'Congratulations you have been accepted to our Master of Occupational Therapy program' and 'Congratulations you are the 2009 recipient of two grad school scholarships' the following is quite possibly the absolute BEST and MOST INSPIRING thing I've heard all year. It's a Facebook post one of my FB friends posted earlier today about an INCREDIBLE comment by her son:

Facebook friend: I asked Ian what his preschool teachers thought of him, and his response was "They think I am fantastic...they just haven't said it yet..."

Isn't this the most AMAZING thing EVER???? This is a PRE-SCHOOLER saying this! I'm so impressed by this confidence from such a small person. I'm going to have to adopt this train of thought into my daily mantra.

Out of the mouths of babes...Wow...

No comments:

Post a Comment